All packages should be inspected upon delivery. All UPS packages and common carrier freight (tractor-trailer) must be inspected for damage within 48 hours of delivery. Damage claims made after these periods may be rejected by UPS or the freight carrier. For more instructions on proper procedures, please view our Inspect Your Package page.
Articles in this section
- Shipping Policies
- Do you offer promo codes or discounts?
- Do you offer a contractor discount?
- Do you charge sales tax?
- How do I inspect my package?
- Can I place a special order?
- I received an incomplete order
- How long will it take to receive my refund?
- I received the wrong item
- Do I need a Vintage Tub & Bath account to check out?